Software Development Team Lead
Audit Analytics is seeking a talented Software Development Team Lead to join our growing technical team. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We pride ourselves on data quality and accuracy.
The Software Development Team Lead will contribute to new product development, influence the technical direction of products, mentor, and manage a team of developers while owning the full life cycle of development. This includes design, architecture, and collaboration with product stakeholders to deliver high quality scalable code using agile methodologies. The Software Development Team Lead is a champion of maintaining a culture of constant professional development and growth. This position allows for partial remote work. Relocation Assistance, Sign-On Bonus and other financial perks offered for this position.
Lead and manage a team of developers, while remaining a hands-on individual contributor, driving creation of new applications for our internal clients. You will create new relational databases, build user interfaces (UIs), implement dynamic graphs and reports, and improve our website architecture.
- Lead, mentor, and assist a small team of developers in full stack development
- Conduct 1x1 meetings, manage workflows, track metrics, and conduct performance reviews
- Facilitate day to day management responsibilities including team support, feedback, open discussions, and time management
- Identify and implement best practices for quality and efficient software engineering
- Hands-on creation of internal web-based tools and driving feature improvements for internal clients
- Driving usability and architectural improvements to our internal web platforms
- Build user Interfaces and internal processes for accessing large databases
- Participate in candidate interviewing and making hiring recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proven Leadership skills
- Results oriented management
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Ability to develop products from inception to completion
The ideal Candidate also has
- Experience designing and working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Proficiency with jQuery, Twig, and Doctrine
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles
- Good working knowledge of a PHP framework (e.g. Laravel or Symfony)
- Experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- MetLife Pet, Legal, and Auto/Home and Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Chubb Personal Excess Liability Insurance
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.