Junior Web Developer
The Audit Analytics Software Engineering team is growing! We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We are looking to hire a Junior Web Developer to join our team. You will be assisting with our website, implementing new features, and working to improve functionality of our B2B web platform. You will be taking direction from senior developers and assisting with all aspects of website development.
To ensure success as a junior web developer, you need to possess excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-notch junior web developer should be able to work well under pressure in a highly technical environment.
- Support the external platform team with all aspects of b2b web platform
- Collaborate with developers to implement new front-end web features
- Assist with the testing and maintenance of front-end web applications
- Keep up to date with the latest technology and programming trends
- Review user feedback to identify and correct problems with the website
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, or relatable training and experience
- Proficiency with PHP or any similar server-side language (Go, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Knowledge of different database systems
- Experience with Version Control Software (Bitbucket/GitHub preferred)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
The ideal candidate has
- Familiarity with responsive design
- Understanding of federal accessibility standards or WCAG 2.1 standards
- Development experience with open-source CMS, WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Short- & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- MetLife Pet, Legal, and Auto/Home and Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Chubb Personal Excess Liability Insurance
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position, and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.