Junior Web Developer
The Audit Analytics Software Engineering team is growing! We are looking to hire a Junior Web Developer to join our platform team. Our web platform allows clients to dynamically search millions of records within our suite of database products, get overviews on millions of companies and public entities, setup and receive email alerts, and export data into Excel and Word documents. You will join our team as we undertake a major facelift and implement modern UI/UX principles across our entire platform.
As a Junior Web Developer, you will assist with all aspects of website development including implementation of new features, maintenance, testing, and the creation of new products. This position allows partial remote work.
- Assist with upgrade from PHP 7.4 to PHP 8.0
- Collaborate with our UI / UX Designer to implement user-friendly and visually impressive workflows
- Gain experience and receive guidance from senior developers
- Build and maintain new database-driven web products
- Proficiency with PHP or a similar server-side language (Go, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong desire to learn new tools and techniques
The ideal candidate has
- Familiarity with modern CSS frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Experience with database software (MySQL preferred)
- Development experience with a CMS (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, Joomla)
- Paid Time Off: (3) Weeks’ Vacation, (9) Holidays & (5) Sick Days
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Udemy Subscription
- Company Promotes Growth Within and Between Teams
- Great Work-Life Balance
- Collaborative and Friendly Work Environment
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position, and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.