Associate Technical Product Manager
Audit Analytics is seeking an Associate Technical Product Manager to join our growing Product Management team. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. The Associate Technical Product Manager plays a key role in building and maintaining excellent data products, while leveraging a technical skillset to work seamlessly with the software development team. The Associate Technical Product Manager is an expert on the Data Feed product and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) process, serving as the voice of the customer to ensure excellent product design and development for delivery to our key markets.
Responsible for working cross-functionally to achieve continual product and process improvement. Documents and communicates product information to all key stakeholders.
- Manage the Data Feed segment of the Audit Analytics product, coordinating closely with the development team to build user-friendly products and ensure continual product improvement
- Work cross-functionally to gather, document, and iterate on business requirements for new products
- Liaise with different functional groups within the organization to ensure clear and open communication
- Leverage software tools and other internal resources in line with best practices
- Generate ideas for impactful new products, features, and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- 1+ years in product development and familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Previous exposure to data feeds and/or ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) highly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to work cross functionally with different personalities
- Creativity, initiative, and a team-oriented attitude
The Ideal Candidate also has
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Some coding ability with programming languages (e.g., PHP, Bash, Python)
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Desire for professional growth
- Experience working with API’s (Application Programming Interface)
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position, and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.