We are seeking an experienced sales hunter to pursue new business opportunities within our Academic market. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. The Sales Representative for the Academic market is responsible for prospecting, pipelining, and closing new business. The Sales Representative will educate customers about our products and provide appropriate sales reporting, forecasting, and market intel to internal stakeholders. The Academic Sales Representative will be persistent and driven to grow revenue in our Academic client market, while meeting specific prospect engagement metrics.
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as phone calls, emails, face to face/virtual meetings, and professional networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Generate and conduct meetings with new prospects
- Create and deliver interactive product demonstrations for new prospects
- Draft proposals, quotes, and drive closing activities
- Provide forecasts on sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Report on Sales activity and keep accurate record of account information and activities in Salesforce and other proprietary systems
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and business development
- Experience negotiating, finalizing, and closing business
- Familiarity with subscription-based selling (SaaS preferred)
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, and public disclosures
The ideal Candidate also has
- Experience selling to stakeholders in academic markets
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.