UI UX Designer
Audit Analytics is seeking a talented UI IX Designer to join our growing technical team. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We pride ourselves on data quality and accuracy.
The UI/UX Designer will drive the transformation of our web-based data platform by enhancing products and enabling ease of use for our clients. The UI UX Designer reports to our Software Development Team Lead and plays an integral role in creating functional and appealing product features that meet clients current and future needs helping us grow our customer base.
Gather user requirements, design graphic elements, and build navigation components. To be successful in this role, the UI/IX designer will demonstrate proficiency with design software and wireframe tools.
- Create low and high fidelity wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to support new product and feature development according to our product roadmap and business strategy
- Design interactive graphic user interface elements like menus, tab’s, widgets, page navigation buttons, and search fields
- Understand our products and keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Champion design and partner with Product Managers and Software Developers to ensure quality user experiences
- Work cross functionally with all internal stakeholders to ensure consistent design strategies and vision
- Identify UI/UX issues and propose problems
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Demonstrated proficiency in design, planning, user research, user testing, and prototyping
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and practices
- Proficiency with standard UI/UX tools such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Figma, or Balsamiq
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Capacity to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Ability to communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions clearly and effectively to teams
The ideal Candidate also has
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Proven experience integrating design delivery with Agile software development teams
- Portfolio of previous work demonstrating successful design solutions in a B2B environment
- Interest in data visualization of large data sets
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.