Sales Support Specialist
Audit Analytics is looking for a Sales Support Specialist to join our Sales Team. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We pride ourselves on data quality and accuracy. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, the Sales Support Specialist is responsible for contributing to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sales with new business development, maintaining accurate documentation for full cycle sales process, and managing client subscription user access.
- Respond to incoming sales client inquiries received by phone, email, website and accurately record all interactions in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Assist with full cycle sales process, including proposals, contract documents and closing activities
- Facilitate contract management in CRM (Salesforce.com) including new contract creation and contract renewal process
- Manage subscription user account access, including new user set up, user removal, client access rights, client usage reports, and granting product access based on subscription
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales or customer support role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and be flexible to changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level analytical, organizational and project and time management skills
- Understanding of sales principles and customer service best practices
- Experience with CRM applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
The Ideal Candidate also has
- Knowledge of the Accounting industry, Audit, and public markets
- Experience in sales, sales support, or account management role
- Salesforce experience
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short- & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position, and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.