Customer Support Specialist
Audit Analytics is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join its Operations team. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We pride ourselves on data quality and accuracy. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Customer Support Specialist is responsible for supporting customers, triaging issues, inquires, and ensuring our commitment to excellent customer support.
In this role you will work cross-functionally to empower customers to use and understand Audit Analytics products quickly and easily. You will engage with customers through multiple channels including email and phone, to answer questions and triage to the appropriate teams. You will share quantitative and qualitative feedback with internal teams and drive the Audit Analytics user experience.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience by identifying and responding to customer needs and issues
- Become highly proficient with Audit Analytics tools and products to triage, troubleshoot, and support customers through a variety of channels
- Act as the primary customer facing contact, determine the severity level, urgency, and root cause of issues and requests
- Facilitate and collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to support customers
- Effectively document and record interactions and processes to promote transparency and understanding of product and service issues throughout the organization
- Drive the creation of resources and documentation to aid new and existing customers with utilizing products, i.e., FAQ’s by product group
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience using CRM application; preferably Salesforce.com
- High-level planning, prioritizing, and execution skills
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Comfortable presenting to executive management and cross-functional departments
- Ability to learn technical concepts and communicate to non-technical audience
- Clear, concise, and compelling verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating customer facing documentation
- Great attention to detail
- Capacity to work independently
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short- & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position, and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.