Product Marketing Manager
Audit Analytics is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join its Marketing team. If you are passionate about product marketing, looking to join a growing company, want to be challenged, and have job autonomy we want to talk to you! We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the accounting, regulatory, and financial markets. We are looking for an experienced product marketing professional to help develop our inbound and outbound marketing strategy and assets. This position reports to the Chief Operations Officer and has potential for making a sizable impact on the organization.
- Develop and refine selling points and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Craft marketing messages and create tools, i.e., customer success stories, demos, presentations, how-to-guides, product videos, etc.
- Communicate value propositions to the sales team and internal stakeholders to support the selling process
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Product Management, Software Engineering, and the Executive Team, to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing
- Facilitate launch plans for new products
- Support the Marketing Team’s lead generation campaigns
- Create product presentations and demonstrations to highlight product capability and value
- Collect, collate, and provide competitive company and product intelligence
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field (Master's degree preferred)
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in marketing, product management
- Results-driven professional with a background in market-facing roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; especially with giving presentations
- Must be able to work effectively and collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams, and customers
- Ability to understand and translate technical product functionality into business benefits
- Strong analytics skills
- Great attention to detail
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, and a willingness to operate in an ambiguous atmosphere
The ideal candidate also has
- B2B and especially SaaS (Software as a Service) or DaaS (Data as a Service) experience preferred
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position, and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.