The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web and driven to solve complex problems creatively, we want to talk to you! We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We are seeking a full stack software engineer. The Software Engineer builds full stack web applications for internal and external clients, contributes to the planning and delivery of software platforms, and participates in implementations of applications pulling from many data sources. The Software Engineer delivers high quality scalable code using agile and continuous delivery methodologies.
- Build full stack web applications for internal and external clients using PHP and MySQL
- Adhere to Software Development Life Cycle best practices and collaborate in a team environment
- Contribute to relational database development and normalization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience crafting and working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Proficient knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience collaborating in a team oriented environment
- Thorough understanding of web application architecture
- Strong problem solving skills with a passion for troubleshooting
The ideal candidate also has
- Experience with different programming paradigms and design patterns
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Passion for simplifying complex data problems
- A self-starter attitude
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.