Audit Analytics Marketing team is growing! We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We are seeking a Copywriter to drive the branding and written communication efforts forward in respect to our full suite of products.
The Copywriter researches and creates informative and compelling written content to drive branding and marketing efforts for the full suite of company products. This also includes website, blog, social media, and print communications. The Copywriter communicates cross functionally with internal departments, examines customer feedback, and interprets client needs.
- Write clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy across mediums that will inspire customer action
- Proofread and edit content
- Create publication schedules
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication
- Participate in strategic planning efforts
- Collaborate cross functionally to ensure all copy is appropriately executed
- Research market information, examine customer feedback, and extract information from company to support content
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ Marketing experience including creative written communication
- 1+ years’ Experience with web markup language and search engine optimization
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop concepts that clearly communicate the brand message
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- High level of creativity
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
A digital portfolio or PDF portfolio is required for consideration
The ideal Candidate also has
- Knowledge of accounting, audit, and public markets
- Copywriting experience with a focus on B2B SAAS based products
- Working knowledge of Trello or an equivalent project management tool
- Skilled with WordPress, Canva, and/or Adobe
- Experience creating graphics
- Basic familiarity with Google Analytics
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short & Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.