Audit Analytics is an independent research provider of audit, regulatory and disclosure intelligence, serving the accounting, financial, insurance, legal, regulatory, and academic communities.
We are looking for an experienced seller and relationship builder to join our Sales Team. The Sales Director is responsible for the end to end sales cycle including driving and closing new and re-occurring business, account management, and sales reporting for the Buy Side financial market. The Sales Director will also pursue upsell and contract renewal opportunities, while meeting specific client engagement metrics.
- Execute lead generation and pipeline development
- Generate and conduct meetings with clients and new prospects
- Create and deliver interactive product demonstrations for prospects and current clients
- Draft proposals, quotes, and drive closing activities
- Define market pricing and draft subscription contracts
- Up-sell and drive subscription contract renewals
- Coordinate client implementation, training, and user support
- Send invoices and when necessary follow-up on payment collection
- Update and keep accurate record of account information and activities in Salesforce and other proprietary systems
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in business development or closing role
- Familiarity with subscription-based selling
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships, and network
- Ability to speak publicly
- Exceptional communication skills, including closing skills
- Knowledge of accounting, finance, and public disclosures
- Experience selling to executive groups such as Investment officers, CFO’s, and General Counsel
The ideal Candidate also has
- Existing client relationships and book of business within the buy side market
- Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Udemy Online Courses
- MetLife Pet, Auto/Home and Legal Insurance
- Aflac Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.