The Audit Analytics Product Team is growing! We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We are looking to hire a Product Coordinator.
The Product Coordinator plays a key role in driving development of excellent financial reporting, audit, and accounting data products while working with the Product Manager on a variety of tasks and projects. Works cross-functionally to ensure development of products for our key markets. Communicates recent and upcoming development to internal stakeholders, drives continual process and product improvement through development of clear and precise documentation, and maintains open communication with all internal stakeholders.
- Ensure efficient triage and scheduling of development within an agile environment
- Assist with writing clear and precise product requirement and release documentation, and maintain centralized archive of client feedback
- Liaise with cross-functional departments to ensure effective communication about new product development
- Regularly help prepare product updates for the executive team
- Compile, maintain, and archive internal product documentation to ensure streamlined access to important information for internal/external stakeholders
- Leverage software tools and other internal resources to support best practices
- Work with Product Manager to improve current product processes and implement new product processes
- Create impactful ideas for new features, enhancements, and product development
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience in a business environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for interacting on a regular basis with cross-functional teams
- Great attention to detail
- Creativity, initiative, and a team-oriented attitude
The ideal candidate also has
- Jira and Confluence experience
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Desire for professional growth
- Flexibility to balance and move forward different types of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to learn quickly
- Full benefits: (401(k), Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.