Team Lead (Accounting Quality Research)
The Audit Analytics Research department is growing! We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. We are looking to hire a Team Lead for our Accounting Quality Research group.
The Team Lead reports to the Manager of Research Operations and is responsible for managing and coaching a team of Research Analysts. The Team Lead communicates company goals, provides training, and champions best practices while maintaining open communication with team members and working cross functionally with other internal stakeholders. The Team Lead will also assess performance, provide feedback, address job related inquiries, and liaise with leadership in communication about team performance and goals.
- Communicate goals, deadlines, and aligns the team to company objectives
- Teach and train team members on job related systems and skills
- Monitor team productivity and quality of work
- Identify areas of improvement and process enhancements
- Conduct team and individual meetings
- Generate and share reports with leadership about performance, objectives, and deadlines
- Support other Team Leads and perform management duties in their absence
- Liaise with Product Management and Software Development teams on new product features and updates
- Provide and conduct performance reviews for all team members
- Be a champion of professional development and growth
- Participate in interviews and make hiring suggestions
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years’ experience as a Research Analyst or equivalent work experience
- Leadership skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Excellent people skills and team focus
- Passion for operational excellence
- Ability to prioritize and delegate when appropriate
- Ability to manage change and navigate uncertainty
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The ideal candidate also has
- Prior experience leading a team or mentoring peers in a business environment
- Knowledge of publicly traded companies and the accounting industry
- Full benefits: (401(k), Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
Audit Analytics is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.