Audit Analytics is looking for an experienced system administrator to help improve our system infrastructure. As a systems administrator, you will influence the technical direction of the company, mentor others, and support our day-to-day operations.
You will be a key member of our infrastructure team, assisting in the design and implementation of core infrastructure improvements, including Virtualization, OS migration, and the deployment of a centralized logging system.
Operate and maintain production and development systems in a Linux/Unix environment. Perform system administration activities including account management, monitoring and management of system resources (CPU, memory, disk, etc.), monitoring and auditing system logs, back-up and recovery, continuity of operations, security, patching software, and storage management. Participate in On-Call rotation.
- 3+ years of Unix/Linux system administration experience
- Proficiency with monitoring tools like Nagios or Zabbix
- Experience working with virtualization technologies (KVM, Xen, Citrix, VMware)
- Some coding ability, e.g. Perl, Shell Scripting, or PHP
- Experience designing backup procedures and processes
- Familiar with networking technologies Including NAT, HA, and load balancing
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
The ideal Candidate also has
- Proficiency in relational database administration or support (MySQL preferred)
- Experience installing, configuring, and deploying Centralized Logging (Graylog, ELK)
- Experience with installation and configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Practical knowledge of information security best practices
- Competitive salary, depending on experience
- Full benefits (401k, medical, dental & vision)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.