- Research how various jurisdictions define common accounting and regulatory topics.
- Determine how differences in these definitions result in variations between reporting requirements throughout the world
- Document differences in reporting requirements and terminology across the world resulting in non-comparable information
- Actively pursuing Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook; Intermediate skills with Microsoft Excel
- Strong desire to learn about the accounting, business, and legal markets
- Proficiency with expository and descriptive writing
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Gain experience interacting with cross-functional departments
- Join a collaborative and friendly work environment
Audit Analytics is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 774-728-3282.