Research Internship – Market Intelligence
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
As a Research Intern you will assist with building a long-term process improvement project. You will work with tenured Research Analysts to gain an understanding of day to day operations, review current data entry processes, and assist with SOP and methodology improvements.
Some key duties include:
- Catalogue and evaluate current data entry processes and user interfaces
- Identify redundant or inactive pages and processes
- Analyze current workflow
- Deliver final project identifying key ideas for process improvement
- Actively pursuing Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
The ideal candidate also has
- Strong desire to learn about the accounting, business, and legal markets
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills (Pivot tables)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
What’s in it for you?
- Gain experience interacting with cross-functional departments
- Join a Collaborative and friendly office environment
Audit Analytics is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact Human Resources at 774-728-3282.