The Audit Analytics Sales team is growing! We are seeking an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator to work directly with our Sales, Marketing, and Client Support teams. This individual will also interface regularly with senior leadership. The role will have a direct impact on solving critical business issues as it relates to Salesforce.com and general business needs. The individual will be an expert in driving the creation and implementation of Salesforce.com best practices and be responsible for additional sales administrative work in a team-oriented setting.
- Provide expertise and guidance on end-to-end Salesforce.com administration practices
- Manage users, roles, profiles and security
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Create and maintain fields, custom objects, formulas, and analytic imaging
- Train team-members on Salesforce.com and create documentation and SOP’s where appropriate
- Work directly with sales representatives to identify and correct appropriate system errors
- Build out quality control practice to identify issues and missing data
- Direct Support person for VP of Sales and regular verbal interaction with Sales, Marketing, IT, and Client Support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of Salesforce.com administration experience working with sales teams and the channel in a consultative manner
- Salesforce.com Administrator certification
- Full understanding of quote to close process and sales operations
- Familiarity with best practices pertaining to CRM/PRM, and relational database applications
- Experience with custom object development based on relational databases
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables + V lookups)
- Excellent Interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and interest in working on a team
The ideal candidate also has
- A self-starter attitude and is a life-long learner
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams
- Business Analysis experience in a high-tech research or subscription service company
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.