Associate Research Analyst (Data Entry)
Audit Analytics is looking to hire a Research Analyst for our Data Entry department. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting and regulatory communities. We are looking for a reliable individual to support existing and new accounting-related databases, as well as assist with internal and external client projects.
- Examine publicly available documents for 10,000+ companies
- Identify relevant data
- Standardize and collect data
- Maintain clean databases through periodic quality control processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong desire to learn about the accounting, business, and legal markets
- Ability to maintain focus on quality of details while performing repetitive functions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good organizational and time management skills
The ideal candidate also has
- Ability to follow directions (written and oral)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to complete deadline-oriented work
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.