Human Resources Manager
Audit Analytics is looking for an HR Manager to join its administrative team. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the HR Manager is responsible for developing and delivering a wide range of Human Resources initiatives. The HR Manager leads the HR function, partnering with managers and leadership to support the company’s workforce and personnel needs.
This role is accountable for all areas of HR management, including employee relations, performance management, benefits and compensation, and recruitment, etc.
We are looking for someone who will care deeply about our people, to draw the best out of them through process and development, while cultivating our culture of flexibility and accommodation. Discretion, conscientiousness, and sound judgment are also critical to this role.
- Focus HR solutions on organizational outcomes, improving employee and organizational performance, and engagement
- Support organizational effectiveness through proper alignment of people, processes, and culture with business strategies
- Oversee and manage the HR function. Much of the technical HR matters are outsourced – we use a PEO – such as legal, compliance, onboarding and offboarding of benefits, and benefits administration
- Implement company policies and practices, ensuring legal compliance and consistent application.
- Provide hands-on support to employees and managers to better understand and utilize HR tools, processes, and policies
- Maintain security and reliability of employee records
- Assist the CFO with payroll and benefits
- Help to define, measure, and monitor key HR KPIs
- Manage talent review, salary planning, and annual merit process
- Implement effective talent acquisition strategies by managing the business needs, and developing sourcing strategies to attract qualified candidates
- Engage with employees to investigate and resolve individual or job-related issues
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in human resources or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The ideal candidate also has
- Familiarity with a PEO such as TriNet
- Accredited Human Resources certification
- Experience overseeing all HR functions in a small – medium sized business
- Passionate, Smart, and Humble personality
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.