Senior Web Developer
The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web, driven to solve complex problems creatively and are curious about new technology, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to join our growing web development team. As a Senior Web Developer, you will contribute to new product development, influence the technical direction of our website, and mentor junior developers.
- Build web applications for our internal and external clients
- Design relational databases to process millions of rows of data
- Determine technical requirements and implement solutions
- Build UIs
- Improve our website architecture
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Experience crafting and working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture
- Demonstrated understanding of how to use the Software Development Life Cycle to bring products from inception to completion
The ideal candidate also has
- Proficiency with jQuery, Twig, and Doctrine
- Familiarity with UI/UX principles
- A good working knowledge of a PHP framework (e.g. Laravel or Symfony)
- Experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Problem solving skills, experience interacting with large datasets, and optimizing web applications
- A self-starting attitude
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.