Senior SQL Developer
The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web, driven to solve complex problems creatively and are curious about new technology, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced SQL developer to join our back-end development team. The ideal candidate will have strong programming, database knowledge and will assist in the creation of new products and refactoring of existing processes.
- Become proficient with our ETL processes and help ensure that they complete in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop new ETL processes to consume JSON, XML, CSV, HTML, and other structured and unstructured data formats
- Improve the flow of information between our databases and load processes
- Proactively identify problems/issues concerning data accuracy and data integrity
- Contribute to architecture, database design and query optimization
- 4+ years of experience with RDBMS (MySQL preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional software development environment
- Strong analytical, problem -solving and debugging skills
- Experience with back-end programming languages (PHP, Python, Bash)
- Passion for solving problems and working with a large code base
The ideal Candidate also has
- Experience designing and scaling big data solutions
- Strong technical architecture and design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Fully stocked Kitchen (Company Provided)
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.