The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web, driven to solve complex problems creatively and are curious about new technology, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced full-stack PHP Developer to join our team. As a PHP developer, you will contribute to the planning and delivery of software platforms used across multiple products and organizational departments. In this role, you will gain SQL expertise by having access to large datasets and implementations of applications drawing from many data sources. You will be responsible for helping design architecture, writing and designing proof of concept, and coding in PHP.
- Build web applications for our internal and external clients
- Design relational databases to process millions of rows of data
- Determine technical requirements and implement solutions
- Proficient knowledge of the SDLC and experience collaborating in a team environment
- Experience crafting and working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Proficient knowledge of web application architecture
- Strong problem solver who has a passion for troubleshooting and effective communication
The ideal candidate also has
- Experience with different programming paradigms and design patterns
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Enjoys simplifying complex data problems
- A self-starter attitude and is a life-long learner
- Essential Industry experience in SQL and exposure to larger datasets
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen (Company provided)
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.