Research Analyst (Bulgarian Data Entry) – Temporary
Audit Analytics is looking to bring on a temporary Research Analyst fluent in written Bulgarian to work with our International data entry team. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting, and regulatory communities. You will assist with the collection and analysis of data to support our International products. This position will be needed for approximately two months. Candidates must be able to work Monday-Friday and 20-40 hours per week for the duration of the assignment.
- Identify relevant data
- Assist in the collection of data
- Work with quantitative and qualitative data sets
- Support the International team on ad hoc projects
- Fluent in written business Bulgarian language
- Great attention to detail while performing repetitive functions
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to follow instructions (written and oral)
The ideal candidate also has
- Interest in learning about business, accounting, and legal markets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to complete deadline-oriented work
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.