Junior PHP Developer
The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web, driven to solve complex problems creatively and are curious about new technology, we want to talk to you!
We are looking to add a motivated developer to join our team. As a Junior PHP Developer, you will contribute to the planning and delivery of software platforms used across multiple products and organizational departments. In this role, you will gain experience building websites using PHP, gain SQL expertise by having access to large datasets, and contributing to implementations of applications drawing from many data sources.
- Build web applications for our internal and external clients
- Work with large datasets using SQL and collaborate with teammates to implement solutions
- A coding portfolio (Github, working demos, etc)
- Strong problem solver who has a passion for troubleshooting and effective communication
- A self-starting attitude and is a life-long learner
The ideal candidate
- Has experience with different programming paradigms and design patterns
- Has excellent time-management and organization skills
- Enjoys simplifying complex data problems
- Essential Industry experience in SQL and exposure to larger datasets
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen (Company provided)
Audit Analytics is an independent research and data provider of audit, regulatory, and disclosure intelligence. Since 2000, we have experienced steady growth by empowering our employees to contribute new ideas, consistently learn new skills, and maintain a flexible balance of work and family life. We cultivate a friendly, team-oriented environment that rewards our employees for their individual and team contributions.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.