Senior Web Developer
Audit Analytics is a privately held independent research provider focused on company intelligence. Our flagship service delivers detailed information that can be used for bench-marking non-financial indicators associated with public company performance. Many of our subscribers also use our services for prospecting new business and assessing prospective risks. Our clients include some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web, driven to solve complex problems creatively and are curious about new technology, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to join our growing web development team. As a Senior Web Developer, you will contribute to new product development, influence the technical direction of our website, and mentor junior developers.
• Build web applications for our internal and external clients
• Design new relational databases
• Determine technical requirements and implement solutions
• Build UIs
• Improve our website architecture
• Excellent time-management and organization skills
• Experience crafting and working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
• Strong knowledge of web application architecture
· Demonstrated understanding of how to use the Software Development Life Cycle to bring products from inception to completion
The ideal candidate also has
• Proficiency with jQuery, Twig, and Doctrine
• Familiarity with UI/UX principles
• A good working knowledge of a PHP framework (e.g. Laraval or Symfony)
• Experience with object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Problem solving skills, experience interacting with large datasets, and optimizing web applications
• A self-starting attitude
• Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
• Collaborative and friendly work environment
• Great work-life balance
• Fully stocked kitchen
Audit Analytics is located a few miles south of Worcester, and we are always looking to add talented members to our rapidly growing team.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.