Senior SQL Developer
Audit Analytics is a privately held independent research provider focused on company intelligence. Our flagship service delivers detailed information that can be used for bench-marking non-financial indicators associated with public company performance. Many of our subscribers also use our services for prospecting new business and assessing prospective risks. Our clients include some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
We are looking for an experienced SQL developer to join our back-end development team. The ideal candidate will have strong programming, database knowledge and will assist in the creation of new products and refactoring of existing processes.
- Become proficient with our ETL processes and help ensure that they complete in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop new ETL processes to consume JSON, XML, CSV, HTML, and other structured and unstructured data formats
- Improve the flow of information between our databases and load processes
- Proactively identify problems/issues concerning data accuracy and data integrity
- Contribute to architecture, database design and query optimization
- 4+ years of experience with RDBMS (MySQL preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a professional software development environment
- Strong analytical, problem -solving and debugging skills
- Experience with back-end programming languages (PHP, Python, Bash)
- Passion for solving problems and working with a large code base
The ideal Candidate also has
- Experience designing and scaling big data solutions
- Strong technical architecture and design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Company-provided snacks
Audit Analytics is located a few miles south of Worcester, and we are always looking to add talented members to our rapidly growing team.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time