Audit Analytics is a privately held independent research provider focused on company intelligence. Our flagship service delivers detailed information that can be used for bench-marking non-financial indicators associated with public company performance. Many of our subscribers also use our services for prospecting new business and assessing prospective risks. Our clients include some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world
The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web, driven to solve complex problems creatively and are curious about new technology, we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an experienced full-stack PHP Developer to join our team. As a PHP Developer, you will contribute to the planning and delivery of software platforms used across multiple products and organizational departments. In this role, you will gain SQL expertise by having access to large datasets and implementations of applications drawing from many data sources. You will be responsible for helping design architecture, writing and designing proof of concepts, and coding in PHP.
- Build Web applications for our internal and external clients
- Design new relational databases
- Determine technical requirements and implement solutions
- Proficient knowledge of the SDLC and experience collaborating in a team environment
- Experience crafting and working with relational databases, MYSQL preferred
- Proficient knowledge of web application architecture
- Strong problem solver who has a passion for troubleshooting and effective communication
The idea candidate also has
- Experience with different programming paradigms and design patterns
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Enjoys simplifying complex data problems
- A self-starter attitude and a life-long learner
- Essential Industry experience in SQL and exposure to larger datasets
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
Audit Analytics is located a few miles south of Worcester, and we are always looking to add talented members to our rapidly growing team.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.