Junior PHP Developer
Audit Analytics is a privately held independent research provider focused on company intelligence. Our flagship service delivers detailed information that can be used for bench-marking non-financial indicators associated with public company performance. Many of our subscribers also use our services for prospecting new business and assessing prospective risks. Our clients include some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
The Audit Analytics development team is growing! If you are enthusiastic about the web, driven to solve complex problems creatively and are curious about new technology, we want to talk to you!
We are looking to add a motivated developer to join our team. As a Junior PHP Developer, you will contribute to the planning and delivery of software platforms used across multiple products and organizational departments. In this role, you will gain experience building websites using PHP, gain SQL expertise by having access to large datasets, and contributing to implementations of applications drawing from many data sources.
- Build web applications for our internal and external clients
- Work with large datasets using SQL and collaborate with teammates to implement solutions
- A coding portfolio (Github, working demos, etc)
- Strong problem solver who has a passion for troubleshooting and effective communication
- A self-starting attitude and is a life-long learner
The ideal candidate
- Has experience with different programming paradigms and design patterns
- Has excellent time-management and organization skills
- Enjoys simplifying complex data problems
- Essential Industry experience in SQL and exposure to larger datasets
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen (Company provided)
Audit Analytics is located a few miles south of Worcester, and we are always looking to add talented members to our rapidly growing team.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.