Research Analyst (Data Entry)
Audit Analytics is a privately held independent research provider focused on company intelligence. Our flagship service delivers detailed information that can be used for bench-marking non-financial indicators associated with public company performance. Many of our subscribers also use our services for prospecting new business and assessing prospective risks. Our clients include some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
Audit Analytics is looking to hire a Research Analyst for our Data Entry department. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting and regulatory communities. We are looking for a reliable individual to support existing and new accounting-related databases, as well as assist with internal and external client projects.
- Examine publicly available documents for 10,000+ companies
- Identify relevant data
- Standardize and collect data
- Maintain clean databases through periodic quality control processes
- Has a strong desire to learn about the accounting, business, and legal markets
- Is able to maintain focus on quality of details while performing repetitive functions
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills
- Is able to work independently and within a team
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Has good organizational and time management skills
- Has Bachelor's degree
The Ideal Candidate
- Is able to follow directions (written and oral)
- Is detail-oriented,attentive, and observant
- Is able to complete deadline-oriented work
- Full benefits (401k, health, and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Company-provided snacks
Audit Analytics is located a few miles south of Worcester, and we are always looking to add talented members to our rapidly growing team.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.