Senior Web Developer
Audit Analytics is a privately held independent research provider focused on company intelligence. Our flagship service delivers detailed information that can be used for bench-marking non-financial indicators associated with public company performance. Many of our subscribers also use our services for prospecting new business and assessing prospective risks. Our clients include some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack web developer to join our growing web development team. As a senior developer, you will contribute to new product development, influence the technical direction of our website, and mentor junior developers.
- Build web applications for our internal and external clients
- Create new relational databases
- Build UIs
- Implement dynamic graphs and reports
- Improve our website architecture
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- Experience crafting and working with relational databases, MySQL preferred
- Strong knowledge of web application architecture
- Ability to develop products from inception to completion
The ideal candidate also has
- Is proficient with jQuery, Twig, and Doctrine
- Has familiarity with UI/UX principles
- Has good working knowledge of a PHP framework (e.g. Laraval or Symfony)
- Has experience with object oriented programming and design patterns
- Enjoys problem solving, interacting with large datasets, and optimizing web applications
- Has a self-starter attitude
- Full benefits (401k, health and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Company-provided snacks
Audit Analytics is located a few miles south of Worcester, and we are always looking to add talented members to our rapidly growing team.
This is an onsite position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time