Business Operations Manager
Audit Analytics is a privately held independent research provider focused on company intelligence. Our flagship service delivers detailed information that can be used for bench-marking non-financial indicators associated with public company performance. Many of our subscribers also use our services for prospecting new business and assessing prospective risks. Our clients include some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
Audit Analytics is looking to hire a Business Operations Manager for our International Research department. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting and regulatory communities. As a Business Operations Manager you will manage a team of research analysts supporting existing and new accounting-related databases, as well as be responsible for implementing business priorities communicated by internal and external clients. The manager will help drive and facilitate new ideas pertaining to product and team management
· Supervising manager for a team of research analysts
· Drive and promote understanding of organizational tools to ensure quality of data
· Monitor quality and productivity performance
· Oversee Research workflows, creation and maintenance of databases
· Coordinate with product management to enhance product offerings
· Stay informed of current and ongoing regulations specific to product
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field
· 3+ years’ experience managing a team, driving productivity, and implementing ideas in a business environment
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
The Ideal Candidate
· Has a strong understanding of audit and accounting market concepts
· Is detail-oriented, attentive, and observant
· Is able to complete deadline-oriented work
· Full benefits (401k, health, and dental)
· Collaborative and friendly work environment
· Great work-life balance
· Fully stocked kitchen area (Company provided)
Audit Analytics is located a few miles south of Worcester, and we are always looking to add talented members to our rapidly growing team.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.