Audit Analytics is a privately held independent research provider focused on company intelligence. Our flagship service delivers detailed information that can be used for bench-marking non-financial indicators associated with public company performance. Many of our subscribers also use our services for prospecting new business and assessing prospective risks. Our clients include some of the largest and most prestigious organizations in the world.
Audit is looking to hire a Research Manager for our international Research department. We are an independent research firm that provides key data and analysis to global leaders in the financial, accounting and regulatory communities. As a Research Manager you will oversee a team of research analysts supporting existing and new accounting-related databases, as well as be responsible for implementing business priorities communicated by internal and external clients.
-Supervising manager for a team of research analysts
-Monitor quality and productivity performance
-Oversee Research workflows, creation and maintenance of databases
-Stay informed of current and ongoing regulations specific to product
- Strong understanding of audit and accounting market and concepts
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Experience leading a team
The Ideal Candidate
- Is able to follow directions (written and oral)
- Is detail-oriented, attentive, and observant
- Is able to complete deadline-oriented work
- Full benefits (401k, health, and dental)
- Collaborative and friendly work environment
- Great work-life balance
- Company-provided snacks
Audit Analytics is located a few miles south of Worcester, and we are always looking to add talented members to our rapidly growing team.
This is an on-site position and no sponsorship is available. Principals only, no recruiters please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.