About Aperture Education |
Aperture Education, a Riverside Insights company, is a rapidly growing education technology company specializing in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that all members of school and out-of-school time communities, both children and adults, have the social and emotional skills to be successful, productive, and happy. Serving over 4 million students in districts across the nation, our products and services allow educators to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school while developing their own social and emotional skills and understanding through teaching practice.
Job Summary |
The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for helping identify product value and crafting messaging through a continued understanding of Aperture’s existing and new product offerings. As part of the Product Marketing team, this role is responsible for supporting the product lifecycle and working collaboratively within the Product Marketing department. This position effectively supports the development of the go-to-market strategy, helps engage new customers, and retains customer loyalty.
- Assist Product Marketing Director in developing marketing strategy and plans for new and existing products designed to meet the product line goals
- Manage various product marketing projects, including collateral for all channels for each step of the buyer’s journey
- Add new projects in appropriate software program(s) and coordinate their execution with coworkers and freelancers • Write and create copy for product marketing collateral
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Manager on large projects including but not limited to competitive analysis, battle cards, product PPTs, and other sales tools Edit, proofread, and improve content with excellent grammar and spelling
- Proofread all product marketing projects and assist in proofreading content marketing email
- Cultivate relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals
- Collaborate with digital marketing team on a variety of initiatives including but not limited to contributing to marketing content calendar, providing product copy and direction for outbound efforts based on go to market plans and product launches Support Product Strategy in conducting market research to support messaging and customer-facing resources.
Experiences and Qualities |
- Excellent writing skills for product marketing emails, case studies, scripts and social media
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills K12 education sector experience, SEL experience preferred
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree 3+ years in Marketing and/or Product Marketing
- Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills
- Comfortability with a P&L and understanding of the drivers of financial growth
- Flexibility to regular change
- Education or EdTech experience preferred