About Aperture |
Aperture Education, a Riverside Insights company, is a rapidly growing education technology company specializing in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that all members of school and out-of-school time communities, both children and adults, have the social and emotional skills to be successful, productive, and happy. Serving over 4 million students in districts across the nation, our products and services allow educators to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school while developing their own social and emotional skills and understanding through teaching practice
Job Summary |
The Partnership Specialist (PS) will lead inside sales efforts in a designated territory supporting school districts and out-of-school time organizations serving our middle market inside team. Partnership Specialists will identify business opportunities development of prospects and qualifying of leads provided through our CRM, HubSpot. Partnership Specialists will report directly to the Director of Partnerships | Middle Markets and work closely in collaboration with the partnership team for the benefit of the company.
At Aperture Education, our Education Sales Representatives take a consultative approach, partnering with district leaders and building trusted rapport to identify and understand their goals and challenges and demonstrating how Aperture Education’s products can be a strategic solution to meet their needs.
Responsibilities will include |
- Managing the entire sales cycle via inbound interest and strategic outbound efforts
- Meet personal sales quota in assigned territory monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Build and nurture a healthy sales pipeline by engaging marketing qualified leads via phone and email in assigned geographical territory
- Qualify leads based on fit, pain point, relevance, and timing
- Develop sustainable relationships between prospects and Aperture by expanding our reach through understanding of industry issues, initiatives, buyer journey status, and overall themes in the K-12 space
- Consistently log and record accurate prospect outreach and contact in HubSpot (CRM) and report appropriately on progress and outcomes for your assigned territory
- Build and deliver value-based presentations using complex technology and simplifying the message to prospects
- Prioritize and manage various projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Develop forecasting, department goals, and territory strategy
Skills and Abilities |
- One to two years in a B2B sales role, with a SaaS background including lead nurturing, appointment setting, and pipeline development preferred
- Understanding of the buyer journey and the principles of value-based solution selling and consultative sales
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, and motivated.
- Must be able to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team
- Results driven with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quota
- Mission driven with a passion for supporting our nation’s youth.
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships and become a trusted advisor for prospective clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly strategic and self-motivated to manage competing tasks and drive results.
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced culture, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Education & Experience |
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Education experience highly preferred in addition to sales experience
- SaaS or education technology sales experience a plus
- Internal applicants must have one year in current role and recommendation of current manager
Physical Requirements and Work Environment |
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Work is regularly performed in a professional home office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- This job requires occasional travel 5-15% *pending environmental conditions
The Fundamentals |
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Paid parental leave
- 401K plan
- Remote work options
- Generous PTO
- Paid holidays and additional floating holidays
Investment in Your Growth |
- 3-day new hire orientation
- Role and team onboarding
- Work/life integration
- Professional development plans
- Employee learning and professional development support
- Upward career growth opportunities
A Culture of Care |
- Company events and gatherings
- Monthly virtual All-Staff meetings featuring staff spotlights
- Quarterly Core Value award winners
- Optional committee participation: Employee Engagement and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Paid subscription to the Calm app
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer | Aperture Education does not discriminate in employment race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Aperture Education, in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 provides a drug-free workplace for all employees