About Aperture |
Job Summary |Aperture Education is committed to achieving positive impact for districts, educators, and students. Achieving this impact is dependent on our clients utilizing best practices in implementing social and emotional learning (SEL) programs.
The Director of Digital Marketing will work to oversee, generate, execute and manage high impact, revenue-driving digital marketing activities resulting in driving sales through brand awareness and high quality lead generation. This position will be responsible for developing and managing overall digital marketing strategy, managing and supporting the department’s growth and development, and expanding Aperture’s national reach and impact.
Department Management |
- Track and report on digital marketing metrics including preparing monthly, quarterly and annual MQL, SQL, lead conversion and campaign ROI reporting.
- Assist in creating and adhering to departmental budget.
- Strategize with Vice President of Sales & Marketing and other department managers to plan annual digital marketing initiatives, activities, and goals.
- Oversee HubSpot contact database marketing operations
Team Management | Manage and coach Digital Marketing Department team members by:
- Providing ongoing daily support and accountability by removing barriers to success
- Helping team to track and achieve their goals via weekly 1:1s
- Offering continuous improvement opportunities
- Overseeing daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly activities and performance
Lead Generation/Nurture Program |
- Manage and oversee the lead generation program from strategy to execution in effort to drive high quality leads from Aperture’s target market.
- Strategize, manage and support lead nurturing program, resulting in high lead to SQL conversion rate (over 68%).
Content Marketing |
- Manage and oversee content marketing strategy, execution and success measurement.
- Oversee outsourced vendors in support of marketing content creation including public relations firm and digital marketing agency
- Facilitate collaborative relationship between Marketing and Partnership in effort to strategize and identify opportunities for outbound marketing campaigns
Event Marketing |
- Oversee general strategy and execution of all event marketing including webinar program, and national conference attendance (virtual/in-person).
- Oversee strategy, planning and execution of Aperture’s annual SEL Summit conference, ensuring company-wide goals are met.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education & Experience |
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- 5+ years in Marketing, preferably with management experience
- Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills
- Comfortability with a P&L and understanding of the drivers of financial growth
- Flexibility to regular change
- Education or EdTech experience preferred
Work Environment |
- Candidates must have access to a home office free from distractions during Aperture’s common working hours of 9:30 am – 4:00 pm ET
- Candidates must have access to excellent internet which consistently supports video conferencing
- This job requires occasional travel to our home office (0-5%)