Partnership Manager | Remote Position
About Aperture Education |
Aperture Education is a rapidly growing education technology company specializing in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that all members of school and out-of-school time communities, both children and adults, have the social and emotional skills to be successful, productive, and happy. Serving over 4 million students in districts across the nation, our products and services allow educators to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school while developing their own social and emotional skills and understanding through teaching practice.
Role and Responsibilities |
As an Education Sales Representative (Partnership Manager), you will be integral to our sales team in acquiring new business in a territory with huge growth potential, forming new partnerships with school districts serving over 5,000 students. In this role, you will have the autonomy to own the new business growth and development of a largely untapped territory, while benefiting from the support of the entire Aperture organization, one that celebrates individual growth and fosters a culture of caring that is part of our company DNA.
Partnership Managers at Aperture take a consultative approach, partnering with district leaders and building trusted rapport to identify and understand their goals and challenges and demonstrating how Aperture Education’s products can be a strategic solution to meet their needs. You will be responsible for the entire sales cycle from contact to contract via inbound interest and strategic outbound efforts. Along the way, you will enjoy the support of a world-class marketing organization and the confidence of an equally talented customer success team.
- 2+ years education sales experience
- Mission driven with a passion for supporting our nation’s youth.
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships and become a trusted advisor for prospective clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly strategic and self-motivated to manage competing tasks and drive results.
- Results driven with a demonstrated ability to maintain forecasts and meet quarterly goals
- Ability to travel 5 - 25%, pending environmental conditions
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced culture of ap, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Most importantly, this job requires someone who is eager to have a lot of fun while doing meaningful work along the way
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience as a K-12 teacher, support specialist, or administrator
- SaaS or education technology sales
- Experience with CRM, preferably Hubspot Sales Pro.
We Offer |
- Competitive compensation including a salary + commission structure along with quarterly and annual bonuses
- Variety of medical, dental, and vision plans to best fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- PTO including flexible vacation time and major holidays to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive organizational culture that sets every team member up for both individual and shared success
- Fully remote