Job Summary |
This person will deliver top notch in-person and web-based professional learning sessions for our clients. This position requires someone with a flexible schedule to provide sessions across multiple time zones (EST, CST, MST, and PST) as determined by the varying demand for our training services in relation to our sales cycle.
- Conduct virtual training sessions online for new and renewing clients (global and custom). Conduct onsite training sessions as needed.
- Develop new professional learning sessions.
- Take part in weekly 1:1 meeting with the Professional Learning Supervisor.
- Participate in team meetings and at least one cross-departmental team.
- Communicate technical information in a relatable way to diverse training groups.
- Utilize team processes to document client participation in sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Abilities |
- Ability to work independently, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Ability to conduct effective professional learning sessions.
- Passion for SEL and a curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Driven by our core values.
Education & Experience |
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, education, or related field.
- Knowledge of adult learning models for professional learning sessions.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with social emotional learning and the delivery of professional learning in educational settings.
- Experience using technology to deliver professional learning sessions (Zoom, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
Physical Requirements |
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing, or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another.
Work Environment |
- Work is regularly performed in a professional home office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- This job requires occasional travel 30%.
- This job may require training clients in various time zones outside of your own. This may require extended working hours with the option available to "flex" time to maintain roughly a 40hr work week.