Job Summary |
The Success Engineer supports our clients in securely importing and exporting data from our products. They will work alongside Success Team members and the Data Team to support district technical leads in securely sending us their district’s rostering data and transforming that data into our proprietary data format. This team member will be a part of the Aperture Product Team.
- Coordinates incoming integrations projects and able to explain and answer questions about the process.
- Works closely with internal teams to ensure great customer experience, including tracking and reporting on technical issues for customers.
- Joins video conferencing calls with clients to answer data questions, make recommendations, and generally support the successful onboarding of clients.
- Provides specific and concise feedback to the Data Team on client challenges or new configurations needed for successful integration.
- Continually improves technical knowledge and service skills.
- Reports directly to the Director of Data Operations.
Education & Experience |
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Client-facing experience in technical projects
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with technical questions
- Ability to work without direct supervision, make decisions and efficiently manage tasks and time
- Experience with Excel and basic relational database concepts
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, with strict attention to detail and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly learn new features and particulars of software applications
- Strong knowledge of data integration methods; previous knowledge of Clever,ink, or is a plus
- Education or EdTech experience preferred
Work Environment |
- Candidates must have access to a home office free from distractions during Aperture’s common working hours of 9:30 am – 4:00 pm ET
- Candidates must have access to excellent internet which consistently supports video conferencing
- This job requires occasional travel to our home office (0-5%) for team bonding events
Job Information |
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Function: Product
Travel: Up to once / quarter for team gatherings