Lead Generation Specialist (Remote Position)
Role and Responsibilities |
As a Lead Generation Specialist, you will be integral to our Marketing Team in driving inbound leads within the SEL assessment field- a market with huge growth potential. You will guide our demand strategy, bolster our brand awareness, and drive growth for the organization.
You will be responsible for the lead acquisition process by:
- Developing a strong understanding of Aperture’s products, competitors, industry objectives and best practices
- Developing and executing short and long-term multi-channel inbound marketing campaigns to drive top-of-the-funnel leads
- Leverage SEO, PPC, digital marketing, email marketing and webinar campaigns to increase lead acquisition
- Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns and optimizing the ROI
- Understanding analytics and data to create effective strategies
- Working within a team of digital marketing professionals and collaborating with other departments, like sales and content, to develop and enhance strategies
- Identifying new markets and advertising tactics to encourage business growth
- Assuring buy-in and budget support from senior leadership and stakeholders
- Measuring and analyzing campaign and marketing success
- Delivering performance reports to leadership and departments you partner with
- 2-3+ years of experience of B2B marketing experience driving MQLs, working within a marketing automation tool, building emails, and landing pages.
- Ability to launch campaigns autonomously with speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Experience with Google Ads (Search & Display), LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.
- Experience buying non-programmatic media through negotiations.
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Highly strategic and self-motivated to manage competing tasks and drive results
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced culture and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Results driven with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quota
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous SaaS or education experience
- Experience with HubSpot
Work Environment |
- Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- Remote Position
- up to 10% travel for team meetings
We Offer |
- Competitive compensation
- Variety of medical, dental, and vision plans to best fit you and your family’s needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- PTO including flexible vacation time and major holidays to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Career growth opportunities with a fast-growing company
- Fully remote with co-working space option
Aperture Education is a rapidly growing education technology company specializing in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Aperture Education is dedicated to ensuring that all members of school and out-of-school time communities, both children and adults, have the social and emotional skills to be successful, productive, and happy. Serving over 4 million students in districts across the nation, our products allow educators to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school while developing their own social and emotional skills and understanding through teaching practice.