Partnership Specialist | Remote Position
Job Summary |
The Partnership Specialist (PS) will lead inside sales efforts in a designated territory supporting school districts and out-of-school time organizations serving our middle market inside sales team. The PS will identify business opportunities through development of prospects and qualifying of leads provided through our CRM, HubSpot. The PS will report directly to the Director of Partnerships | Middle Markets and work closely with the PS team collectively for the benefit of the company.
At Aperture Education, our Education Sales Representatives take a consultative approach, partnering with district leaders and building trusted rapport to identify and understand their goals and challenges and demonstrating how Aperture Education’s products can be a strategic solution to meet their needs.
Responsibilities will include |
- Managing the entire sales cycle from contact to contract via inbound interest and strategic outbound efforts
- Meet personal sales quota in assigned territory monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline by engaging marketing qualified leads via phone and email in assigned geographical territory
- Qualify leads based on fit, pain point, relevance, and timing
- Develop sustainable relationships between prospects and Aperture by expanding our reach through understanding of industry issues, initiatives, buyer journey status, and overall themes in the K-12 space
- Consistently log and record accurate prospect outreach and contact in (CRM) and report appropriately on progress and outcomes for your assigned territory
- Build and deliver value-based presentations using complex technology and simplifying the message to prospects
- Prioritize and manage various projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
Skills and Abilities |
- Experience in a front line B2B inside sales or Ed Tech sales role, preferably with a SaaS background including lead nurturing, appointment setting, and pipeline development
- Understanding of the buyer journey and the principles of value-based solution selling and consultative sales
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, and motivated.
- Must be able to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team
- Results driven with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quota
- Mission driven with a passion for supporting our nation’s youth.
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships and become a trusted advisor for prospective clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly strategic and self-motivated to manage competing tasks and drive results.
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-paced culture, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
Education & Experience |
- Bachelor's degree required
- Must have experience in K-12 education or sales
- SaaS or education experience preferred
- Internal applicants must have one year in current role and recommendation of current manager
Physical Requirements and Work Environment |
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Work is regularly performed in a professional home office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- This job requires occasional travel 15-25% *pending environmental conditions
Job Information |
- Competitive compensation including a salary + commission structure along with quarterly and annual bonuses
- Variety of benefit plans to best fit your needs
- 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family
- PTO including flexible vacation time and major holidays to promote a healthy work-life balance