Job Summary |
We are growing quickly and looking to fill the role of Marketing Events Manager on our Marketing Team. In this role, you will manage the planning and execution of virtual and in-person events including our annual Aperture-hosted conference, webinars, seminars, and live industry conferences.
The Ideal Candidate |
You are highly self-motivated with the ability to think on your feet, crave the satisfaction of planning and executing high visibility events, detail-oriented, and looking to join an agile group of mission-oriented leaders. You have at least 2-3 years of event planning experience.
About Aperture Education |
Aperture Education specializes in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Our flagship product, the DESSA Comprehensive SEL System, allows educators and parents to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school and in out-of-school settings.
- Manage both virtual and in-person conferences by providing all event-related logistics and operation support
- Develop conference calendar and strategy for in-person presence
- Develop KPIs and metrics to gauge all event ROI
- Hold post-event retro meetings with event attendees to support future improvement
- Prepare, manage and adhere to event budgets
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers
- Lead promotional activities for events
- Manage day-of event logistics
Required Abilities |
- Proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer-service orientation
- Team player with leadership skills
Education & Experience |
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 2-3 years event management experience.
- Experience with marketing automation system, preferably Hubspot.
Work Environment |
- Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- This job requires travel 15-35% *pending environmental conditions
- Charlotte Metro Area
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer | Aperture Education does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Aperture Education, in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 provides a drug-free workplace for all employees