Job Summary |
The Success Specialist is responsible for managing the success of accounts in their business segment. You will renew and expand existing accounts, provide responsive support and solutions for implementation, and successfully manage the on boarding of new clients. Your primary responsibilities include retaining business, closing upsell opportunities, developing relationships with district leaders in districts with fewer than 5,000 students in your territory. You will work with key decision-makers in your segment to ensure our value is articulated and businesses is successful retained and grown.
About Aperture Education |
Aperture Education specializes in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Our flagship product, the DESSA Comprehensive SEL System, allows educators and parents to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school and in out-of-school settings.
- Contribute to Aperture Education’s footprint and business with existing clients by discovering and maturing opportunities to grow Aperture Education’s business.
- Own renewals across a portfolio of partner districts and out-of-school organizations
- Manage client success by project managing their use to ensure value and goals are achieved.
- Develop account plans for key accounts and monitor account health across your portfolio.
- Manage client success through the on-boarding process. Effectively communicate and collaborate with client and internal teams to achieve seamless on-target project implementation timeline.
- Balance internal work streams and competing priorities alongside client needs.
- Collaborate closely with project leads to provide outstanding relationship management and function as a thought partner to our clients.
Required Abilities |
- Excellent organizational skills
- Balance internal work streams and competing priorities.
- Ability to quickly identify client needs and connect them to our solutions.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams
Education & Experience |
- Bachelor’s degree in education, communications, business, or related field
- Experience working within a CRM or project management tool (preferred)
- Experience in sales or the K-12 education space (preferred)
Physical Requirements |
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one work site to another
Work Environment |
- Work is regularly performed in a professional office or home office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
- This job requires occasional travel
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer | Aperture Education does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Aperture Education, in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 provides a drug-free workplace for all employees