Job Summary |
We are growing quickly and looking to fill the role of Partnership Manager on our Inside Sales Team. In this role, you will lead sales efforts in a designated territory supporting school districts and out-of-school time organizations serving 5,000 students or greater.
As the Partnership Manager, you are on the forefront of expanding the use of our products, concentrating on new business growth. You are the first line of contact for inbound leads and plan thoughtful outbound approaches to grow your territory. Your winning attitude and organization makes a great impression.
You will serve as the Territory Owner and are responsible for the success and growth of your business, working with your peers to ensure all territory prospects and clients are supported effectively.
The Ideal Candidate |
You are highly self-motivated with the ability to think on your feet, crave the satisfaction of exceeding goals, are metric driven, and are looking to join an agile group of mission-oriented leaders. You have at least 2-3 years of sales experience.
About Aperture Education |
Aperture Education specializes in social and emotional learning (SEL) solutions. Our flagship product, the DESSA Comprehensive SEL System, allows educators and parents to measure and teach social and emotional skills for youth in grades K-12 both in school and in out-of-school settings.
• Meet personal sales quota in assigned territory.
• Track and report on sales metrics including preparing monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
• Work collaboratively with team members to set, reflect, and improve on processes and practices.
*Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Abilities |
• Ability to quickly identify pain points and connect them to solutions.
• Skilled at delivering strong virtual sales presentations to a variety of influencers and decision-makers.
• Self-motivated with the desire to manage and prioritize competing tasks.
• Mission driven with a passion for supporting our nation’s youth.
• Dependable and exceptionally organized, driven by a sense of urgency, and possess a strong ability to inspire others.
• Success-driven with a goal to exceed expectations.
Education & Experience |
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must have 2-3 years sales experience.
• SaaS or education technology sales experience preferred.
• Experience with CRM, preferably Hubspot Sales Pro.
Work Environment |
• Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
• This job requires occasional travel 5-25%.*pending environmental conditions
• Charlotte Metro Area or Remote.
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer | Aperture Education does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Aperture Education, in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 provides a drug-free workplace for all employees