The Professional Learning Training Specialist is a full-time contract position that is perfect for an individual with experience delivering educational experiences within schools or student-serving organizations who is looking to expand their ability to impact outcomes for kids and teachers. The Professional Learning Training Specialist (Contract) will support the Professional Learning team in delivering high quality, engaging web-based professional learning sessions for our education clients and providing administrative and organizational support for the Professional Learning Team. This position requires someone with the ability to work independently and be the backup for our Professional Learning trainers across multiple time zones (EST, CST, MST, and PST) as determined by the varying demand for our training services in relation to our sales cycle. This position is a full-time 40 hrs per week one year contract position. This contract position has the potential to convert to a permanent position at end of contract.
- Manage the logistics and scheduling of the professional learning trainer calendars.
- Share weekly customer feedback on PL sessions with team.
- Monitor PL team key performance indicators and report monthly to the team
- Support Professional Learning team processes development.
- Deliver web-based professional learning sessions as needed.
- Take part in weekly 1:1 meeting with (Director of Professional Learning)
- Actively participate in team meetings.
- Communicate technical information in a relatable way to diverse training groups.
- Utilize team processes to execute professional learning sessions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Abilities |
- Ability to work independently, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Skilled at working in a fast-paced environment.
- Capable of conducting effective professional learning sessions.
- Passion for SEL and a curiosity and willingness to learn.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Driven by our core values.
Education & Experience |
- Minimum of one (1) year experience delivering adult professional learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social work, education, or related field.
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles.
- Familiarity and experience with the concepts of social and emotional learning
- Ability to effectively use web-based technology to deliver engaging professional learning sessions (e.g., Zoom, Microsoft Teams, GoToMeeting, ).
- Experience using collaborative web-based tools for collaborative content creation (e.g., Microsoft OneDrive, Google Suite, etc.)
Physical Requirements |
- Remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods.
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Prolonged screen use
- Moving about to accomplish tasks.
Work Environment |
- Access to a dedicated, quiet and professionally (neatly) appointed area in your home free from interruptions from which to work.
- Must have high speed reliable internet access that can support web-based training sessions without interruption or degradation.
- This job requires occasional travel 0-10%.
- Remote or Charlotte, NC Metro Area
We Are an Equal Opportunity Employer | Aperture Education does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Aperture Education, in compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988 provides a drug-free workplace for all employees