Gramercy Tech is seeking a talented, passionate Digital Project Manager to lead the digital needs for a wide range of projects with various event production and startup clients.
This person will partner closely with clients and internal teams to manage and deliver engaging experiences, and ensure that Gramercy Tech meets our overall business needs every step of the way.
We are looking for someone who understands the technical requirements behind digital projects and is talented at building long-term client relationships. Experience leading experiential and location based projects is helpful.
Cultural fit is also very important to us, and we are looking for someone who will be happy working in a fast-paced, close-knit, and hands-on environment with an "anything is possible" attitude!
- Construct and Manage the day-to-day dev schedule for software and web-based projects
- Manage and support development team
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders to gather and document project requirements
- Handle the day-to-day client relationship(s), build a strong sense of trust and solve any frontline issues
- Assist with the creation of project scopes and proposals (deliverables, schedules, budgets, etc.)
- Support client relationships by creating client call agendas and weekly status reports, scheduling meetings, editing content and providing regular status updates.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet their expectations, and are delivered on time and on budget.
- Translate client requests into clear directives for the creative and development teams, and regularly brainstorm with teams, introducing strategies and providing feedback to help achieve client vision and goals.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and clients’ unique business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of digital experience, with a bonus for events industry experience
- Deeply interested in developing great and usable digital products
- Familiar with Photoshop and other Graphic Design tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of various interactive mediums including websites, iOS/Android mobile apps, social media platforms, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of overall understanding of development cycles and process
- Ability to organize and manage Agile Development Process with industry standard tools (eg. JIRA, Confluence, Slack, Trello, BitBucket)
- A calm and organized personality, able to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills (for both internal and client-facing meetings) with the ability to present information clearly and enthusiastically.
- Consistently detail oriented and highly organized while also able to see the big picture.
A Well Qualified Candidate Will Also Have Some Working Knowledge Of:
- Systems and database development
- Networking of computers/devices
- 3D modeling, animation and asset construction
Bonus Points:It is beneficial if you have experience in any of the following:
- Agency level clients
- Mix of small and large agency experience
- Large-scale website redesigns, apps, mobile responsive, social, CRM and digital strategy projects
- Experience managing a virtual, augmented or mixed reality project