Our creative software development agency is looking for an Android developer in-training to join as a full-time member of the team. A company of 30, we work on technology spanning from event apps, to AR apps, VR experiences, digital projection games, reactive digital signage - and much, much more. The mobile department currently includes 3 iOS developers and a lead Android developer, and we are looking for someone with some Android experience who wants to learn a lot on the job.
You should have:
- Some experience in mobile development (including school work)
- Professional software development experience
- Good communication skills and a desire to work with others in a fast-paced atmosphere
What You're Looking For:
- A small and close-knit team
- A non-corporate environment
- A workplace with a lot of variety and personality, where you can learn new skills by working on multiple projects
If this sounds like a good fit, we would love to hear from you - send us a resume and brief cover letter if you are interested in learning more.