Sociallyin seeks a sharp writer and skilled communicator to help manage its branded social media channels, to guide the social footprints of our best-in-class client base. This is the perfect role for someone inherently, naturally, gloriously social, both online and off. This role has tremendous growth potential for someone who is passionate about pop culture, knows the perfect meme for any situation, and is thinking about words and using them creatively to achieve results. If you find true satisfaction when you discover just the right turn of phrase to simply and elegantly explain a complicated idea, this position will be a perfect fit.
Your day-to-day work will manage client relationships from top to tail. You'll be involved in meetings, reviewing content, managing scopes, deliverables, and campaigns, optimizing social ads, overseeing reporting, resource allocation, and resolving client issues to ensure that all parties stay true to the strategic vision and voice across channels 24/7, 365.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively develop and manage content for social media communities
- Directly engage with consumers on channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Linkedin, etc.
- Lead the charge for client accounts with content curation, distribution, and engagement
- Social Listening for trending content, conversations, topics, events, and news
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels for: growth and engagement through strategic engagement and activation
- Evaluate execution during and after campaign launches and improve engagement
Qualified applicants will have:
- Experience developing social media creative, editing copy and engaging with page visitors is preferred
- Flawless spelling and grammar
- The desire and willingness to learn new skills
- A demonstrated passion for and understanding of social media
- Innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proven passion for pop culture
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Ability to edit photos in Photoshop is helpful but not required