G Medical Innovations is a next-generation mobile health (mHealth) and digital health company that develops and markets clinical and consumer medical-grade health monitoring solutions, and offers end-to-end support for digital health projects. With extensive experience in the field of digital health and project management, G Medical Innovations is committed to raising the global level of healthcare by empowering caregivers and patients to better monitor, manage and improve clinical and personal health outcomes.
Position is on-site in Austin, TX.
- Build, implement, and maintain security measures to protect computer systems, networks, and data
- Respond to vendor questionnaires regarding security measures
- Monitor and analyze security events and incidents to identify potential threats or vulnerabilities
- Conduct regular security assessments and audits to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Develop and enforce security policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate security controls into the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Manage user access controls and permissions for various systems and applications
- Investigate and respond to security incidents, including conducting forensic analysis when necessary
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security technologies, trends, and best practices
- Handle day to day IT operations
- Strong knowledge of network protocols and technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, SSL, FTP
- Experience with cloud infrastructure security (AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Cybersecurity
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g., Java, Python, C++, HTML, CSS)
- Proficiency in SQL\NoSQL\MySQL
- Experience with SOC 2 Compliance
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHR) integration a plus
- Understanding of disaster recovery principles and practices
- Ability to perform network installations and configurations
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and collaboration abilities
Note: This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and requirements. The Security Administrator may be required to perform additional tasks as needed to support the organization's security initiatives.
Benefits: G Medical Innovations offers affordable medical, dental and vision health benefits, as well as a 401K and stock option plan to all full-time sales employees.
G Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.