The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for selling a platform of Remote Patient Monitoring solutions for G Medical Innovations. The BDM will develop strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals and physician offices. This position is a proactive member of the sales team that will facilitate securing new business and growing existing business in their assigned area.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree is required
Experience Preferred: The ideal candidate is a person with a minimum of 2+ years of successful, documented sales experience in medical device, diagnostic or pharmaceutical sales. Cardiology experience is a plus. Background knowledge of selling in the hospital environment is a plus.
Goals and Expectations
· Meet or exceed territory sales goals
· Engage physicians from multiple specialties, clinical technicians, nurse managers and other health care providers (HCP’s) to introduce and convert customers to G Medical Innovations that meet company standards
· Develop new business and strengthen existing account relationships to prepare the way for future launches. The remote patient monitoring industry is expected to grow 14% year over year through 2027.
Key Activities and Responsibilities
· Utilize G Medical’s insight-driven selling model (i.e., Challenger Sales Model) to execute the national sales strategy throughout the assigned geography
· Create business account plans for all key customers
· Develop master routing plan to maximize time and market penetration
· Utilize company resources to keep track of sales, strategies, and goals
· Manage daily sales call activity according to defined expectations; capture and maintain key account information and activity in CRM database
· Facilitate educational meetings/events for key customers and at conventions
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
· Account Management and Business Acumen
· Able to articulate clinical information with health care providers for improving patient outcomes and reducing the cost of care regarding G Medical’s Remote Patient Monitoring Platform
· Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
· Superior written and verbal communication skills with ability to lead group presentations
· Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
· Team Player: Works well as a member of a group and contributes to team success
· Strong understanding of the Managed Care/Reimbursement landscape
· Skilled in Active Listening and Objection Handling
· Agile, flexible, and able to handle complex customer challenges
· Inventory Management: arranging and overseeing seamless supply to customers, including training and timely deliveries
· Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original and creative thinking that challenges the status quo and impacts change
· High level of integrity and commitment to compliance requirements
· Mission-driven and Patient-Focused
Benefits: G Medical Innovations offers affordable medical, dental and vision health benefits, as well as a 401K and stock option plan to all full-time sales employees.
G Medical is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.