Role and Responsibilities
- Interpretation and documentation of incoming patient ECG data, identification of abnormal variation in heart rhythm related to arrhythmias, heart blocks, pacemakers
Atrial and Ventricular Arrhythmias.
- Review ECG report and ensure proper strip documentation
- Documentation and interpretation of patient triggers and diary entries.
- Educated on and compliant with HIPAA regulations
- Telephonic coordination of patient care and emergency protocols based on individual physician protocols; telephonic support for patients being monitored including troubleshooting monitor devices.
- Answer incoming physician calls.
- Complete all assigned training.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Qualified candidates include Cardiac Technicians, Kinesiologists, Licensed Paramedics, EMT with ACLS, graduate of an accredited EKG school or equivalent training/experience in interpreting cardiac arrhythmias.
- CCT/CRAT Certification (required within 120 days of training).
- Excellent arrhythmia interpretation, verbal and written communication skills and commitment to quality patient care
- Knowledge of medical terminology specific to anatomy and physiology of the heart
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
G Medical Diagnostic Services is a next-generation mHealth company that is utilizing patented wireless technologies, proprietary information technology and service platforms to empower a new generation of consumers, patients, and providers.
We strive to raise the quality and cost-effectiveness of care with enhanced patient compliance and the delivery clinically relevant reporting to make a measurable positive impact in the lives of those we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer